Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Heart of Things Hits the Airwaves!

I'll be taking my maiden voyage tonight on AM radio, and live through the internet, with The Heart of Things radio show! So lend an ear or drop a line if you can! To contact please call: 610-527-2906 or 1-888-34-FAITH (888-343-2484) after 5:30.

We're airing every Tuesday evening from 5pm to 6pm, Eastern Standard Time, on 800 AM if you're local to the Philadelphia region, or live from anywhere via the internet at www.catholicinternetradio.com


No podcasts or MP3s yet, so you'll have to tune in sharp. Prayers are appreciated.... Peace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats and good luck. i am sure you will do fine.

Anonymous said...

I definitely will... don't worry about what you will say, the Holy Spirit will intercede for you, and even if you don't think your message was "brillant", to
someone on the other end of the radio, listening, who just might have been praying for an answer, and that simple response was just what he needed to hear!
Just keep on doing what He tells you and never keep your focus off of Him and all will be well. After all, you were blessed by a future Saint our dear Pope John Paul, and he knew exactly what he was doing! :)
I will pray for the Holy Spirit to give you "courage", to guide your
thoughts and to inspire you with the Word of Knowledge that will bring understanding to simple ears.

Anonymous said...

How spectacular!!! I am so happy! The word of God will be spoken by a
real warrior of truth.

Anonymous said...

WHAT! Wow, you have been keeping this a secret!!! Congrats, I'll be
listening!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I hope all goes well with your new venture.

You will be on one of the nights Dom Lettierri had before he went to his heavenly reward.

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...