Monday, May 05, 2008

Automated Confessionals?

Here's a ridiculous and very funny video... and yes, I'm stalling. It's been so busy I need time for some real meat and potatoes posts! In the meantime, ponder the potential of... AUTOMATED CONFESSIONALS! "Confession heals, confession justifies, confession grants pardon of sin. All hope consists in confession. In confession there is a chance for mercy. Believe it firmly. Do not doubt, do not hesitate, never despair of the mercy of God. Hope and have confidence in confession." - St. Isidore of Seville "God gave Himself to you: give yourself to God." - Blessed Robert Southwell

4 comments:

Larry Denninger said...

Bill - funny video find - I posted it on my blog, too. I got rid of the other videos as shown by the "menu" button by deleting that part of the html - a couple in there are not suitable for Catholic viewing. Thought you'd like to know!

Peace!

The Heart of Things said...

brilliant! I didn't know you do that, thanks Larry.
BD

The Heart of Things said...

uh... PS Larry, what part of the code was it? Thanks!

Larry Denninger said...

Looks like you figured it out, same way as I did: Seek and ye shall find.

I didn't think you wanted "the Weather Angels" outtakes associated with your blog.

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...