Sunday, January 24, 2010

Some Pictures from the March for Life

Click to enlarge!
It was such a blessing this year for my wife and I to bring our little boy to the March for Life in our nation's capitol. And this year's numbers were incredible; over 300,000! All of us from all over the country, different colors, different creeds, all in support of the dignity of human life, born and unborn, womb to tomb. The Boy and his sign got lots of smiles and oooos and ahhhs. He even marched a few steps! As always, the mass media either completely ignored or grossly misrepresented the March for Life this year. For the most accurate coverage and for links to the mainstream media's poor reporting, read this article!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it,love it, LOVE IT!!!!!!! Seth holding that sign is the best picture I have ever seen from the march!!

Mary Breen

The Heart of Things said...

Thanks Mary! We were thinking of you guys!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mary! That just literally made me feel like I feel at the end of a great movie with a triumphant ending.

Trish

Talking to Your Little Ones About the Big Topic of Sex

A much repeated sentence we hear at our Theology of the Body retreats and courses is "I wish I heard this when I was younger!" ...